Come and relax in a charming rejuvenating, romantic setting on the banks of the river Selune, tributary of the Bay of Mont Saint Michel. In this traditional ‘Village Etape’ of Ducey les Cheris, only 3 km from the exit of the motorway and 15 minutes from the parking at Mont Saint Michel, you will find a soothing atmosphere, away from the crowded streets of this popular touristic site.
This Best Western hotel is ideally situated to discover the Bay but also the towns of Saint Malo, Granville and of course, Mont Saint Michel. It will take you 3 to 5 days to enjoy all the views, activities and variety of things to do in this very large bay.
You’ll be happy to put your suitcases down and come back every evening to this old windmill, which has been very recently renovated. A relaxed and friendly atmosphere awaits you. You can enjoy a meal in our dining room opposite the old bridge which is illuminated at night.
After having parked in our free private car park, our team will welcome you upon arrival and will give all the information that you will need. With our experience, we have designed documents and games for you which will allow you to discover this exceptional bay and its’ treasure… the Abbey of Mont Saint Michel, a popular tourist attraction in France.
Our staff are here to make sure you have the best experience.
Large or small appetites, we have options to suit everyone…
Our buffet is made up mostly of products which are traditional, regional, fresh and homemade. Give your taste buds a treat before starting a beautiful day. With a breathtaking view of the old bridge and the waterfall, you can take the time to enjoy this panorama.
Our chef will create great food for you.
French cuisine, small but perfectly formed menus and attractive prices, it’s the moment to take some time to appreciate the surroundings and to taste good quality food. If you are vegan/allergic to gluten or have any other dietary requirements or allergies let us know and we will create a meal especially for you.
The atmosphere is relaxed and as a couple or with friends and family you will enjoy our specialities, the sauces and the ‘low temperature’ cooking. Everything… facing the illuminated old bridge.
Attention, it is important to reserve your table, our places are limited! Our restaurant welcomes exclusively hotel guests but is a great success.
Our best ambassadeurs are our guests clients !
Let yourself be seduced by our ‘Cocktail of the Moment’ or by the amazing ‘ House Cocktail’. Our lounge welcomes you from 10:45 to 22:45. Exclusively reserved for our clients, relish a moment of relaxation and enjoy our peaceful setting.
Boutique – Local Products
Our shop has been designed for you. You can leave with a souvenir or buy a gift for friends and family.
All our products are made by local producers:
- less than 20 km away.
- with a concern for the impact on the environment.
- in traditional quality.
- very good value for money.
Prolong your holiday experience or your memories…
Enjoy the tasting !!
Location Vélos Electriques
Nous vous proposons aussi de découvrir les environs grâce à la “Véloscénie”, cette voie verte passe à 200m de notre hôtel.
- 2 à 3 heures minimum
- Prix compétitif
Prolonger votre expérience !
Between Avranches and Pontorson, our hotel is ideally located:
at 3 km from exit 33 – A84 motorway (Rennes – Caen)
Coming from the motorway, at the entrance to the village of Ducey les Cheris, turn right at the the traffic lights, then right again, you are in the shopping street of the village, then just before the old bridge, our private parking is on your left.
A welcome booklet gives you more details about the rules and procedures within our hotel:
Reception opening hours: from 7 h to 23 h (languages currently spoken: French, English, Spanish, Italian, Japanese).
- Arrival possible from 13 h to 23 h. For an arrival outside these hours – ask in advance for the code to open the door.
- Departure before 11am, possibility of an express check-out the day before.
- Large free private parking.
- Internet and free broadband wifi throughout the hotel and rooms.
- Elevator serving all types of rooms except Standard double rooms and Interconnecting rooms which are located on the half level.
- Hotel and rooms completely non-smoking.
- Animals not accepted.
- The Hotel and 2 rooms, with a view of the river, are accessible to people with reduced mobility (to be specified when booking).
- Lounges, Bar.
- Places under video surveillance, public indoor space, corridors and parking.
- Restaurant open at night, Monday to Saturday inclusive (reception from 19:30 to 20:45) upon prior reservation. Half-board or one night stopover options are possible, please ask when booking. (see our offers).
- Boutique with local products.
- Our island garden is an original place to relax, with regulated access and depending to climatic conditions.
- A pedestrian path for a stroll alongside the river is behind the hotel car park.
- Tourist Office is just 200 meters away.
- Five restaurants in the village, all shops within 250 meters.
We are aware of the challenges of tomorrow, we need now to do it even faster so we have many procedures in place.
More than just any Eco label and thanks to everyone’s efforts, we have reduced our waste by half. Without this having a direct impact on our customers! When shopping, the packaging is as important as the content. For several years now, we have been using local products with a short supply chain, as soon as we find a quality partner we support them. We raise awareness with our partners as much as our customers. Cleaning products, in particular, were selected for their low impact on the environment, without compromising the hygiene of the premises. When renovating, we thought of saving energy, the impact of materials during their recycling and, of course, the comfort of our customers. We are committed alongside our energy suppliers to have part of it from renewable energies.
Let’s share our experiences!